BBB National Programs
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Based in our Northern Virginia headquarters offices, this position will provide direct administrative support to the Membership team, and serves as the first point of contact for visitors.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform data entry and data quality audits in the Customer Relations Management system (CRM)
- Run weekly reports from the CRM to aid the Membership team
- Identify new contacts to add to the CRM and properly categorize new contacts
- Record meeting minutes for Membership Committee meetings
- Other administrative duties as required
- Greet and welcome visitors to our offices
- Answer the main phone line and direct calls appropriately
- Meet each guest with hospitality; notify staff when guests have arrived; escort guests to appropriate waiting area or meeting room
- Sign for deliveries and coordinate with appropriate staff the disposition of each delivery
- Ensure that the reception area is welcoming and kept clean and sanitized as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both in-person and on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Quick learner
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferred)
- Strong relevant Office 365 skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Apply for this position
Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
BBB National Programs is a nonprofit organization where businesses turn to enhance consumer trust, and consumers are heard. BBB National Programs is where companies, industry experts, and trade associations work together within a self-regulatory environment to address issues of national and global importance, and to foster industry best practices in truth-in-advertising, child-directed marketing, data privacy, and dispute resolution.
At BBB National Programs, we understand that cultivating a great team is critical to advancing our mission to foster trust, innovation, and competition in the marketplace. Our staff is made up of talented, diverse, and highly-motivated professionals who continually seek out new challenges and opportunities to catalyze progress. Our workplace is an inclusive and dynamic environment that supports our employees and the meaningful work that they do.
BBB National Programs is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.